Why not start playing tennis?
- Tennis is a sport for life. It can be played and enjoyed by every age group and all levels of ability.
- The average female playing an hour of singles tennis burns 420 calories while the average male burns 600.
- Tennis is a family sport. Parents can play children and siblings can play each other.
- Joining a tennis club is more sociable, enjoyable and cheaper alternative to many gym memberships.
- We offer exceptional value for the annual membership fee which means that you do not have to pay the hourly court rate no matter how many times you play. If you require the floodlights they will cost €8 per hour per court.
Membership fees 2019
Junior (8-17) Member: €35 / year
Student Member (18 & in full time education – student card required): €50 / year
Senior Member: €145 / year
Family Membership: €200/ year
So please download our registration form by clicking here, fill it in and drop it in to the Clubhouse or give it to any Committee Member. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your membership card which you must produce to the stewards when you wish to use the Courts.
Note: Effective from May 2019, Members must producce their membership cards to play. If you cannot produce your card when requested, you must pay the standard fee of €12 per court for adults and €4 per court for juniors.
The membership year commences on 1st February.
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Trackside Lawn Tennis Club’.
Fees can also be paid by Bank Transfer, please contact membership secretary for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information email us at email@example.com